Welcome to the Resource Track of the IEEE International Conference on Semantic Computing
ICSCR is an appropriate venue to publish datasets, machine learning models, indexes, benchmarks, ontologies, libraries, APIs and tools that demand a high effort to be developed and can have a high impact on advancing the state of the art of semantic technologies. Papers describing resources rarely receive the same recognition as research papers, therefore ICSCR considers such works as well. The main requirements for resource papers are: (I) an objective but precise description of the resource; (II) an open license; and (III) to make the resource available to other users through a permanent link.
We are particularly encouraging ontologies and RDF dataset submissions available through KBox, OntoHub or any other RDF sharing platform.
- Is the resource publicly available through a DOI or permanent link (e.g., https://figshare.com, https://w3id.org)?
- Is the resource backed by an open-source license (e.g., creativecommons.org, opensource.org)?
- Is the resource relevant to the community?
- Does the resource have a practical use?
- Does the resource help to (re)evaluate approaches and/or perform research tasks?
- Does the resource follow existing best practices (e.g., use a human- and machine-readable format in case of a dataset, reuse upper schemata in the case of an ontology)?
- Can the resource be used to improve the state of the art?
- Is the resource published with a reasonable documentation that provides an easy understanding on how to use the resource?
- Is the resource easy to use?
Papers must have between 4 and 8 pages, be written in English and follow the instructions in the Manuscript Formatting and Templates page. All papers should be submitted to this submission link under Resource Track. Other details in the main track website.
- (Optional) Abstract Submission Deadline: ~September 28, 2020, 11:59pm PDT~ October 12, 2020, 11:59pm PDT
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: ~October 15, 2020, 11:59pm PDT~ October 29, 2020, 11:59pm PDT
- Notification of acceptance: ~November 15, 2020, 11:59pm PST~ November 25, 2020, 11:59pm PST
- Camera-ready and Registration Deadline: ~December 1, 2020, 11:59pm PST~ December 7, 2020, 11:59pm PST
- Edgard Marx, Leipzig University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Tommaso Soru, University of Leipzig, Germany
Program Committee (tentative)
- Natanael Arndt, INFAI, Germany
- Oana Inel, Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Netherlands
- Sepideh Mesbah, Delft University of Technology, Netherlands
- Harsh Thakkar, Bonn University, Germany
- Giuseppe Rizzo, Istituto Superiore Mario Boella, Italy
- Annalisa Gentile, IBM, United States
- Gëzim Sejdiu, Bonn University, Germany
- Adrian Brasoveanu, MODUL University Vienna, Austria
- Claus Stadler, Leipzig University, Germany
- Fajar Ekaputra, TU Vienna, Austria
- Ivan Ermilov, Leipzig University, Germany
- Muhammad Saleem, Leipzig University, Germany
- Saeedeh Shekarpour, University of Dayton, USA
- Mohamed Sherif, Paderborn University, Germany
- Adrian Brasoveanu, MODUL Technology GmbH, Austria
- Kuldeep Singh, Fraunhofer IAIS, Germany
- Diego Esteves, Bonn University, Germany
- Carlos Badenes-Olmedo, Polytechnic Madrid University, Spain
- Farshad Badie, Aalborg University, Denmark
- Jose Viterbo, Fluminense Federal University, Brazil
If you have any doubt or want any further details about the conference, you can contact us at email@example.com.